- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Rockets vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 31 away games (+11.45 Units / 22% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.65 Units / 60% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 8 games (+8.45 Units / 66% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.35 Units / 42% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 34 games (+6.30 Units / 13% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+7.60 Units / 28% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 18 games (+7.45 Units / 25% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 13 games at home (+7.00 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul will be re-evaluated later next week, according to Kellan Olson of ArizonaSports.com.
Rockets vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+11.5 -110||O 229.5 -110||+450|
|Phoenix Suns||-11.5 -110||U 229.5 -110||-650|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.