- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Rockets vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 37 of his last 47 away games (+18.55 Units / 23% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 28 away games (+9.35 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jae’Sean Tate has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.80 Units / 71% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.80 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.00 Units / 39% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+11.35 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+10.50 Units / 47% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+10.30 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 19 games (+8.30 Units / 44% ROI)
- Kenrich Williams has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.40 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. said there’s still no timetable for his return, according to Michael Shapiro of SI.com.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
Rockets vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -115||O 233.5 -115||+375|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-10.5 -105||U 233.5 -115||-500|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.