- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Rockets vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 38 of his last 48 away games (+19.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jae’Sean Tate has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.90 Units / 74% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.80 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 25 games (+8.95 Units / 32% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 29 away games (+8.25 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 25 games at home (+14.05 Units / 55% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 13 games (+13.90 Units / 88% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+10.25 Units / 69% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+10.10 Units / 26% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 37 games (+9.25 Units / 18% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. said there’s still no timetable for his return, according to Michael Shapiro of SI.com.
- Jalen Green (Rockets): Green is out for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Golden State.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is out for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against Los Angeles.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors GM Bob Myers said Payton II will be re-evaluated in a month.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Curry suffered multiple injuries to his left leg and will be re-evaluated after the All-Star Break.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has only played in three games this season and hasn’t played since Jan. 13. It’s unclear when he’ll return to the lineup.
Rockets vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -110||O 230.5 -115||+375|
|Golden State Warriors||-10.5 -110||U 230.5 -115||-500|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.