- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Spurs vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.85 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.55 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 12 away games (+6.55 Units / 32% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 14 away games (+5.55 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 29 of his last 46 games (+11.75 Units / 22% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.90 Units / 46% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 34 of his last 57 games (+9.00 Units / 14% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.65 Units / 72% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 89% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Cleveland.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is probable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Cleveland.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Charles Bassey (Spurs): Bassey is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Cleveland.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford has not played since Jan. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is probable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Cleveland.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): The Spurs don’t expect Birch to play until after the All-Star break, according to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Tre Jones (Spurs): Jones is out for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Cleveland.
- Cleveland Cavaliers – No Injuries Reported
Spurs vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+15.5 -115||O 224.5 -110||+825|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-15.5 -105||U 224.5 -110||-1400|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -15.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.