- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Spurs vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 away games (+7.40 Units / 64% ROI)
- Doug McDermott has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 away games (+5.45 Units / 57% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Points Under in his last 5 games (+5.05 Units / 85% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+4.95 Units / 46% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Santi Aldama has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.35 Units / 42% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games (+6.05 Units / 104% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.70 Units / 63% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 games (+5.60 Units / 90% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.25 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan 11) game against Memphis.
- Keita Bates-Diop (Spurs): Bates-Diop is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan 11) game against Memphis.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke is OUT for Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+13.5 -110||O 238.5 -110||+675|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-13.5 -110||U 238.5 -110||-1100|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -13.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.