- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Spurs vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Nov. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Doug McDermott has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+8.10 Units / 59% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.90 Units / 46% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.60 Units / 52% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 22 away games (+7.55 Units / 22% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 53% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Nov. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in his last 8 games (+8.20 Units / 91% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.75 Units / 62% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+6.95 Units / 116% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+6.05 Units / 23% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Zach Collins (Spurs): Collins has a fracture in his fibula and is expected to miss 2-4 weeks, according to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Malaki Branham (Spurs): Branham did not play in Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Golden State.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): The Spurs placed Langford in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Keegan Murray (Kings): Murray is questionable for Thursday’s (Nov. 17) game against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+7.5 -110||O 236.5 -110||240|
|Sacramento Kings||-7.5 -110||U 236.5 -110||-300|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.