- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Spurs vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Vassell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.70 Units / 43% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 63% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 away games (+5.40 Units / 69% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 13 away games (+4.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+4.20 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- RJ Barrett has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+10.50 Units / 59% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.35 Units / 63% ROI)
- Immanuel Quickley has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+9.30 Units / 84% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.95 Units / 67% ROI)
- Isaiah Hartenstein has hit the Assists Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+7.40 Units / 121% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): Vassell is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against New York.
- Keita Bates-Diop (Spurs): Bates-Diop is out for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against New York.
- RJ Barrett (Knicks): Barrett is likely to miss “a week or so,” according to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News.
- Derrick Rose (Knicks): Rose is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against San Antonio.
- Obi Toppin (Knicks): Toppin is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+9.5 -115||O 225.5 -110||+310|
|New York Knicks||-9.5 -105||U 225.5 -110||-400|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.