- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Spurs vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.60 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 away games (+9.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+8.00 Units / 114% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.55 Units / 56% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.90 Units / 64% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Under in his last 10 games (+10.50 Units / 66% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.45 Units / 95% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 46 games at home (+7.65 Units / 12% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.35 Units / 77% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+5.85 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Zach Collins (Spurs): Collins has a fracture in his fibula and is expected to miss 2-4 weeks, according to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): The Spurs placed Langford in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs have listed Vassell as OUT for Saturday’s game (Nov. 19) against the Clippers.
- Thomas Bryant (Lakers): Lakers say Bryant underwent surgery on his left thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Max Christie (Lakers): The Lakers placed Christie in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): Toscano-Anderson did not play in Friday’s game (Nov. 18).
- LeBron James (Lakers): James did not play in Friday’s game (Nov. 18).
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Lakers head coach Darvin Ham announced that Schroder will undergo surgery on his thumb and be out three-to-four weeks.
Spurs vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+6.5 -105||O 229.5 -110||220|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-6.5 -115||U 229.5 -110||-275|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.