- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Spurs vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Vassell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+6.80 Units / 48% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.75 Units / 50% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 18 games (+6.45 Units / 22% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.15 Units / 67% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.15 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 31 of his last 50 games at home (+18.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+12.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+11.10 Units / 74% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+9.25 Units / 32% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.25 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jakob Poeltl (Spurs): Poeltl is available for Thursday’s (Dec 22) game against New Orleans.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is available for Thursday’s (Dec 22) game against New Orleans.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against New Orleans.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against San Antonio.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against San Antonio.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs hasn’t played since Nov. 25 and no timetable for his return has been announced.
Spurs vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+6.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||+200|
|Orlando Magic||-6.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||-250|
The Magic are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.