- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Spurs vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+11.15 Units / 62% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.85 Units / 43% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 away games (+6.70 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.20 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+5.45 Units / 40% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 39 games (+14.50 Units / 31% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+11.15 Units / 139% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 23 of his last 35 games (+10.85 Units / 21% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 19 games (+7.15 Units / 38% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.65 Units / 66% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Keita Bates-Diop (Spurs): Bates-Diop is out for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Brooklyn.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): Vassell is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Brooklyn.
- Joe Harris (Nets): Harris is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+12.5 -115||O 236.5 -110||+550|
|Brooklyn Nets||-12.5 -105||U 236.5 -110||-800|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.