- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Spurs vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.90 Units / 64% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.80 Units / 60% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 17 games (+7.45 Units / 26% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.15 Units / 62% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 16 games (+5.40 Units / 33% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+11.10 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 24 games (+10.05 Units / 23% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+8.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Zion Williamson has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.80 Units / 29% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+7.25 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is probable for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against New Orleans.
- Jakob Poeltl (Spurs): Poeltl is probable for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against New Orleans.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is doubtful for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against New Orleans.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans has listed Williamson as out for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against San Antonio.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against San Antonio.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram will be out at least another week, according to Will Guillory of The Athletic.
Spurs vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+8.5 -110||O 227.5 -115||+280|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-8.5 -110||U 227.5 -115||-350|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.