- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Spurs vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 41 games (+9.25 Units / 12% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.45 Units / 26% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.55 Units / 56% ROI)
- Malaki Branham has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.20 Units / 51% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 42 games (+5.85 Units / 12% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+14.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 34 games (+13.40 Units / 32% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+12.25 Units / 70% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.70 Units / 53% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 35 of his last 59 games (+8.50 Units / 13% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Malaki Branham (Spurs): Branham did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 4) against the Rockets.
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 4) against the Rockets.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 4) against the Rockets.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): Birch hasn’t played since Dec. 29 against Memphis and remains without a timetable to return.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson did not play in Saturday’s game (Mar. 4) against the Rockets.
- Houston Rockets – No Injuries Reported
Spurs vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+4.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||+150|
|Houston Rockets||-4.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||-185|
The Rockets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.