- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Spurs vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 away games (+9.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 away games (+7.20 Units / 144% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.90 Units / 62% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.35 Units / 66% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.55 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+9.85 Units / 95% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.70 Units / 41% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 10 games (+6.70 Units / 67% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.30 Units / 55% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jakob Poeltl (Spurs): Poeltl is OUT for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Oklahoma City.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is OUT for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Oklahoma City.
- Josh Richardson (Spurs): Richardson is QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Oklahoma City.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Oklahoma City.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Keita Bates-Diop (Spurs): Bates-Diop is QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Oklahoma City.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Mike Muscala (Thunder): Muscala will be re-evaluated in two weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (Thunder): Gilgeous-Alexander is QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+3.5 -115||O 229.5 -110||+125|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-3.5 -105||U 229.5 -110||-150|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.