- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Spurs vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 812:00am EDT in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs and Timberwolves player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Spurs Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Oct. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Spurs players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Vassell has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 18 away games (+9.55 Units / 32% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 3 games (+3.20 Units / 97% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Points Over in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 92% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Points Under in his last 3 games (+3.00 Units / 79% ROI)
Timberwolves Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Oct. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Timberwolves players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Over in his last 9 games (+9.35 Units / 65% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 9 games (+4.65 Units / 52% ROI)
- Karl-Anthony Towns has hit the Blocks Under in his last 3 games (+4.15 Units / 100% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 3 games (+3.25 Units / 84% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Steals Under in his last 3 games (+3.10 Units / 84% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Timberwolves vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- San Antonio Spurs – No Injuries Reported
- Kyle Anderson (Timberwolves): Anderson is out for Sunday’s (Oct. 23) game against Oklahoma City with back spasms.
Spurs vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+8.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||275|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-8.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||-350|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.