- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Spurs vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Vassell has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.55 Units / 25% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.90 Units / 43% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.70 Units / 50% ROI)
- Doug McDermott has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.25 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Blocks Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 57% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.45 Units / 41% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.20 Units / 42% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.70 Units / 44% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+5.05 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Zach Collins (Spurs): Collins has a fracture in his fibula and is expected to miss 2-4 weeks, according to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Malaki Branham (Spurs): Branham is out for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Golden State.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Tre Jones (Spurs): Jones is out for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Golden State.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): The Spurs placed Langford in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 15) game against San Antonio.
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 15) game against San Antonio.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 15) game against San Antonio.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Olivier Sarr (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that a timeline for Sarr’s return will be announced in one week.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+8.5 -115||O 225.5 -115||260|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-8.5 -105||U 225.5 -115||-350|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.