- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Spurs vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Malaki Branham has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+11.65 Units / 41% ROI)
- Sandro Mamukelashvili has hit the Assists Over in his last 8 games (+8.65 Units / 69% ROI)
- Malaki Branham has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.20 Units / 33% ROI)
- Malaki Branham has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 20 away games (+6.40 Units / 26% ROI)
- Sandro Mamukelashvili has hit the Points Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.20 Units / 63% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 35 games at home (+12.90 Units / 36% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 22 of his last 31 games (+10.75 Units / 27% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 38 games at home (+10.20 Units / 21% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+10.05 Units / 39% ROI)
- Klay Thompson has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+9.10 Units / 114% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Zach Collins (Spurs): Collins is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Golden State.
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott is probable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Golden State.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is out for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Golden State.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson did not play in Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Utah.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Golden State.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): Birch hasn’t played since Dec. 29 against Memphis and remains without a timetable to return.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): Vassell is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.31) game against Golden State.
- Charles Bassey (Spurs): Bassey is likely out for the rest of the season with a non-displaced fracture of his left patella, according to Tom Osborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala will undergo surgery next week for a fractured left wrist.
Spurs vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+18.5 -110||O 241.5 -105||+1100|
|Golden State Warriors||-18.5 -110||U 241.5 -105||-2500|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -18.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.