- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Suns vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 25 of his last 36 games (+10.95 Units / 24% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.35 Units / 49% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.25 Units / 60% ROI)
- Damion Lee has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+6.95 Units / 34% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 16 games (+6.75 Units / 42% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 38 of his last 62 games (+17.20 Units / 21% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 32 games (+13.25 Units / 30% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 31 games at home (+11.55 Units / 32% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 32 of his last 53 games (+10.75 Units / 18% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 38 games (+9.65 Units / 20% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Terrence Ross (Suns): The Suns have listed Ross as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Bulls.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet will be re-evaluated again next week, according to Duane Rankin of azcentral.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green had surgery on his right knee in January and is not practicing yet, according to Joe Cowley of The Chicago Sun-Times. There is no timetable for his return.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bulls are expected to shut Ball down for the rest of the season, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
Suns vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-3.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||-155|
|Chicago Bulls||+3.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||+130|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.