- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Suns vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+7.10 Units / 56% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 34 games (+6.55 Units / 18% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 19 away games (+5.25 Units / 24% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 21 games (+4.55 Units / 16% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 18 games (+13.45 Units / 58% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.85 Units / 45% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.40 Units / 81% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 19 games at home (+5.35 Units / 21% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker has a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Evan Mobley (Cavaliers): Mobley is questionable for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against Phoenix.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Darius Garland (Cavaliers): Garland is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against Phoenix.
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Suns vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+5.5 -110||O 217.5 -105||+170|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-5.5 -110||U 217.5 -105||-210|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.