- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Suns vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 22 games (+11.90 Units / 46% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+7.65 Units / 23% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 away games (+7.15 Units / 89% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 18 away games (+7.05 Units / 36% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+6.25 Units / 23% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 25 games at home (+11.20 Units / 32% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+11.05 Units / 29% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.80 Units / 63% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+10.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+9.05 Units / 31% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker continues to progress and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out indefinitely, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart announced that he hopes to return in a week or two, but there is no timetable for his return.
Suns vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+10.5 -110||O 220.5 -110||+375|
|Boston Celtics||-10.5 -110||U 220.5 -110||-500|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.