- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Suns vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 away games (+9.00 Units / 69% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.70 Units / 83% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.80 Units / 66% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.30 Units / 32% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 30 games (+6.20 Units / 19% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 29 games (+9.70 Units / 29% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.50 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+7.40 Units / 37% ROI)
- John Konchar has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.10 Units / 51% ROI)
- John Konchar has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 66% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is out for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Memphis.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is out for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Memphis.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
Suns vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+7.5 -105||O 225.5 -115||+260|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-7.5 -115||U 225.5 -115||-350|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.