- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Suns vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Cameron Payne has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.30 Units / 44% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.10 Units / 43% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.85 Units / 35% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 30 games (+10.35 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.65 Units / 31% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.50 Units / 63% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.20 Units / 38% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.90 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Josh Okogie (Suns): Okogie is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Utah.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Utah.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Utah.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Suns vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.