- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Suns vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 24
- Josh Okogie has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.10 Units / 62% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Points Over in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 87% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Blocks Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 43% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 18 games (+5.85 Units / 30% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+5.50 Units / 53% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 24
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 27 of his last 34 games at home (+20.10 Units / 51% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 35 games (+13.25 Units / 33% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 20 games at home (+12.70 Units / 48% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+10.80 Units / 36% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 32 of his last 53 games (+10.70 Units / 17% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Deandre Ayton (Suns): Ayton is out for Friday’s (Mar.24) game against Sacramento.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Durant is expected to miss 2 to 3 weeks with a left ankle injury. (per Woj)
- Kevin Huerter (Kings): Huerter is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.24) game against Phoenix.
Suns vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+3.5 -110||O 239.5 -110||+140|
|Sacramento Kings||-3.5 -110||U 239.5 -110||-165|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.