- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Suns vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Over in his last 8 away games (+8.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.80 Units / 37% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+6.80 Units / 25% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.60 Units / 51% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.95 Units / 70% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.65 Units / 60% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.50 Units / 92% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.25 Units / 33% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.90 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul will be re-evaluated later next week, according to Kellan Olson of ArizonaSports.com.
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
Suns vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-1.5 +100||O 232.5 -115||-110|
|Sacramento Kings||+1.5 -120||U 232.5 -115||-110|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (+100).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.