- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Suns vs Knicks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Knicks players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Madison Square Garden to take on the New York Knicks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:00pm EST in New York.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Knicks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 11 away games (+5.90 Units / 51% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+5.75 Units / 21% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 33 games (+5.55 Units / 16% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+5.25 Units / 38% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 away games (+5.15 Units / 94% ROI)
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.15 Units / 53% ROI)
- RJ Barrett has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+10.50 Units / 59% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+10.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Mitchell Robinson has hit the Assists Over in his last 10 games (+10.15 Units / 70% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+8.85 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Knicks vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
New York Knicks vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker has a left groin strain and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against New York.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against New York.
- RJ Barrett (Knicks): Barrett is likely to miss “a week or so,” according to Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News.
- Obi Toppin (Knicks): Toppin was re-evaluated recently and it’s likely he’ll need a “couple more re-evaluations,” according to Stefan Brody of the New York Daily News.
- Jalen Brunson (Knicks): Brunson is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Phoenix.
Suns vs Knicks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+2.5 -110||O 219.5 -110||+115|
|New York Knicks||-2.5 -110||U 219.5 -110||-140|
The Knicks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.