- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Suns vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Cameron Payne has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.70 Units / 37% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+6.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+6.65 Units / 29% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 20 games (+5.45 Units / 17% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 68% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.20 Units / 38% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 75% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.95 Units / 57% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.35 Units / 44% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.15 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Torrey Craig (Suns): Craig did not play in Sunday’s game (Dec. 4) against the Spurs.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul will be re-evaluated later next week, according to Kellan Olson of ArizonaSports.com.
- Christian Wood (Mavericks): The Mavericks have listed Wood as QUESTIONABLE for Monday’s game (Dec. 5) against the Suns.
Suns vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+3.5 -115||O 221.5 -110||+125|
|Dallas Mavericks||-3.5 -105||U 221.5 -110||-150|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.