- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Suns vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Chris Paul has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.75 Units / 45% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.60 Units / 63% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.30 Units / 33% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.30 Units / 66% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 5
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+11.45 Units / 39% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+9.90 Units / 68% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.55 Units / 37% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+7.60 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Deandre Ayton (Suns): Ayton is questionable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Dallas.
- Terrence Ross (Suns): Ross is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Dallas.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet will be re-evaluated again next week, according to Duane Rankin of azcentral.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Phoenix.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 5) game against Phoenix.
Suns vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.