- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Suns vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.30 Units / 32% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.75 Units / 56% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 28 games (+7.30 Units / 20% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 20 away games (+7.05 Units / 31% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+5.85 Units / 19% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.25 Units / 57% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games at home (+7.60 Units / 86% ROI)
- Seth Curry has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Seth Curry has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.30 Units / 75% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is probable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 7) game against Brooklyn.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out indefinitely, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Kevin Durant (Nets): The Nets announced that Durant is scheduled to be reassessed in two weeks.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons did not play in Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against the Clippers.
- Seth Curry (Nets): Nets coach Jacque Vaughn said Curry got an MRI and it’s unclear when Curry will be able to return, according to Nick Friedell of ESPN.com.
Suns vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-7.5 -115||O 224.5 -110||-350|
|Brooklyn Nets||+7.5 -105||U 224.5 -110||+260|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.