- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday's Suns vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns and Pelicans player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Suns Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 28
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Suns players for Thursday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 25 away games (+9.50 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jae Crowder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+7.45 Units / 117% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+7.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 away games (+7.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games (+6.30 Units / 91% ROI)
Pelicans Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 28
We've highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Pelicans players for Thursday's game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Herbert Jones has hit the Blocks Under in 30 of his last 50 games (+15.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 35 games at home (+10.20 Units / 23% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.90 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.70 Units / 42% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Steals Over in 28 of his last 53 games (+7.20 Units / 12% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Pelicans vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dario Saric (Suns): The Suns announced that Sario has a torn ACL in his right knee.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that there's no timetable for Booker's return from a mild right hamstring strain.
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson is cleared to progress in basketball activities, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Suns vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-2.5 -110||O 214.5 -110||-135|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+2.5 -110||U 214.5 -110||115|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.