- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Suns vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+9.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 13 games (+7.40 Units / 47% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.10 Units / 24% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Points Over in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 89% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Points Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 79% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 19 games (+12.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.65 Units / 82% ROI)
- Zion Williamson has hit the Steals Over in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.85 Units / 48% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.50 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Dec. 11) game against New Orleans.
- Duane Washington Jr. (Suns): Washington Jr. did not play in Friday’s game (Dec. 9) against the Pelicans.
- Herbert Jones (Pelicans): Jones did not play in Friday’s game (Dec. 9) against the Suns.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram did not play in Friday’s game (Dec. 9) against the Suns.
Suns vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+3.5 -105||O 226.5 -115||+135|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-3.5 -115||U 226.5 -115||-160|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.