- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Suns vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 23 games (+10.55 Units / 39% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+8.65 Units / 25% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 19 away games (+8.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.75 Units / 53% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.25 Units / 74% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+7.95 Units / 41% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+7.90 Units / 72% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.85 Units / 69% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+7.80 Units / 98% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson did not play in Friday’s (Feb.3) game against Boston.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker continues to progress and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out indefinitely, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph did not play in Friday’s game (Feb. 3) against the Hornets.
Suns vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-4.5 -115||O 227.5 -110||-190|
|Detroit Pistons||+4.5 -105||U 227.5 -110||+155|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.