- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Suns vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+9.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- Landry Shamet has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+7.45 Units / 85% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 13 games (+7.40 Units / 47% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Points Over in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 89% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 23 games (+6.75 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+10.30 Units / 56% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+7.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.15 Units / 42% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 13 games at home (+7.05 Units / 50% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.65 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is OUT for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Houston.
- Duane Washington Jr. (Suns): Washington Jr. is OUT for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Houston.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
Suns vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-6.5 -110||O 223.5 -115||-250|
|Houston Rockets||+6.5 -110||U 223.5 -115||+200|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.