- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Suns vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.90 Units / 40% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+6.85 Units / 22% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Under in his last 6 away games (+6.15 Units / 91% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 17 away games (+6.05 Units / 33% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.35 Units / 62% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Steals Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.80 Units / 57% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 69% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 59% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Duane Rankin of The Arizona Republic.
- Devin Booker (Suns): The Suns announced that Booker continues to progress and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet is out for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Dallas.
- Josh Richardson (Spurs): Richardson is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Phoenix.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Phoenix.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Phoenix.
Suns vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-4.5 -115||O 231.5 -115||-210|
|San Antonio Spurs||+4.5 -105||U 231.5 -115||+170|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.