- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Suns vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.75 Units / 49% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.25 Units / 56% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 12 games (+6.20 Units / 51% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+5.35 Units / 39% ROI)
- Josh Okogie has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games (+5.10 Units / 82% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 31 games at home (+13.10 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 21 of his last 33 games (+9.70 Units / 25% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 46 games (+9.25 Units / 15% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+9.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.75 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet will be re-evaluated in a week, according to Gerald Bourguet of GoPHNX.com.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Durant is expected to miss 2 to 3 weeks with a left ankle injury. (per Woj)
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala is probable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Phoenix.
- Jonathan Kuminga (Warriors): Kuminga is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Phoenix.
- Gary Payton II (Warriors): Warriors GM Bob Myers said Payton II will be re-evaluated in a month.
- Draymond Green (Warriors): Green is probable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Phoenix.
Suns vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||+4.5 -110||O 235.5 -115||+150|
|Golden State Warriors||-4.5 -110||U 235.5 -115||-185|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.