- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Thunder vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.40 Units / 47% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+7.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+6.70 Units / 46% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 19 away games (+6.55 Units / 30% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 11 away games (+6.40 Units / 46% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 12
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 23 games at home (+13.80 Units / 46% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+8.20 Units / 31% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.90 Units / 49% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 games at home (+7.50 Units / 28% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.05 Units / 81% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Ousmane Dieng (Thunder): Dieng suffered a fracture in his right wrist during Wednesday’s (Dec 14) Oklahoma City Blue game and will be re-evaluated in six weeks, Brandon Rahbar of DailyThunder.com reports.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl is considered week-to-week, according to Ryan Stiles of BricktownBuckets.com.
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Thunder vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+9.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+300|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-9.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-400|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.