- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Thunder vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Dec. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+12.60 Units / 87% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.70 Units / 40% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.65 Units / 26% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.55 Units / 46% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Dec. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+9.20 Units / 67% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 79% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 26 games (+7.60 Units / 27% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+6.85 Units / 60% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.60 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder have listed Kenrich Williams as OUT for Saturday’s game (Dec.10) against the Cavaliers.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Luguentz Dort (Thunder): Dort did not play in Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Memphis.
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers have listed Mitchell as OUT for Friday’s game (Dec. 9) against the Kings.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Kevin Love (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers have listed Love as OUT for Friday’s game (Dec. 9) against the Kings.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Thunder vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+4.5 -115||O 218.5 -110||+145|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-4.5 -105||U 218.5 -110||-175|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.