- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Thunder vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.45 Units / 41% ROI)
- Darius Bazley has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 away games (+5.40 Units / 82% ROI)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl has hit the Assists Under in 5 of his last 6 away games (+4.85 Units / 70% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 5 of his last 6 away games (+4.80 Units / 70% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Under in 4 of his last 5 away games (+4.55 Units / 90% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.60 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.60 Units / 45% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+5.50 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Darius Bazley (Thunder): Bazley did not play in Sunday’s (Nov. 13) game against New York.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon is out for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+11.5 -105||O 228.5 -110||450|
|Boston Celtics||-11.5 -115||U 228.5 -110||-650|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.