- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Thunder vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 23
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 31 of his last 43 games (+19.40 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 37 games (+17.95 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 37 of his last 57 games (+13.80 Units / 21% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 32 games (+8.05 Units / 17% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.95 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 23
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 13 games at home (+12.20 Units / 52% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 25 games at home (+9.25 Units / 25% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 12 games at home (+9.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 29 games at home (+8.65 Units / 24% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- Brandon Boston Jr. (Clippers): Boston Jr. hasn’t played since Feb. 14 against Golden State and remains without a timetable to return.
- Paul George (Clippers): George has a sprained right knee and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): The Clippers announced that Powell will be re-evaluated in a week.
Thunder vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+4.5 -115||O 231.5 -110||+155|
|LA Clippers||-4.5 -105||U 231.5 -110||-190|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.