- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Thunder vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.45 Units / 43% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 away games (+6.55 Units / 87% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.90 Units / 63% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+5.25 Units / 68% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 64% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.85 Units / 72% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.35 Units / 79% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 12 games (+7.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.80 Units / 60% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tre Mann (Thunder): Mann is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Memphis.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Darius Bazley (Thunder): Bazley is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Memphis.
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane has a Grade 2 sprain and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is expected to return in 4-6 weeks.
Thunder vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+6.5 -110||O 230.5 -110||200|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-6.5 -110||U 230.5 -110||-250|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.