- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Thunder vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+7.75 Units / 38% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.05 Units / 69% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+6.40 Units / 46% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+6.30 Units / 59% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Tyler Herro has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.30 Units / 49% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+6.20 Units / 45% ROI)
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.90 Units / 79% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Ousmane Dieng (Thunder): Dieng suffered a fracture in his right wrist during Wednesday’s (Dec 14) Oklahoma City Blue game and will be re-evaluated in six weeks, Brandon Rahbar of DailyThunder.com reports.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl hasn’t played since Dec. 12 against Dallas. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is out for Monday’s (Jan. 10) game against Oklahoma City.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 10) game against Oklahoma City.
- Bam Adebayo (Heat): Adebayo is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 10) game against Oklahoma City.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 10) game against Oklahoma City.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry is out for Monday’s (Jan. 10) game against Oklahoma City.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 10) game against Oklahoma City.
- Duncan Robinson (Heat): Robinson will have surgery and will be re-evaluated in four weeks.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 10) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+2.5 -115||O 222.5 -105||+110|
|Miami Heat||-2.5 -105||U 222.5 -105||-130|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.