- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Thunder vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+13.55 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.15 Units / 35% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 16 away games (+7.90 Units / 44% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.05 Units / 69% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 65% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 37 games (+12.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+12.50 Units / 39% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 35 games (+12.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.90 Units / 65% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.45 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Ousmane Dieng (Thunder): Dieng suffered a fracture in his right wrist during Wednesday’s (Dec 14) Oklahoma City Blue game and will be re-evaluated in six weeks, Brandon Rahbar of DailyThunder.com reports.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl hasn’t played since Dec. 12 against Dallas. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. is Doubtful for Thursday’s (Dec 29) game against Oklahoma City.
- Nick Richards (Hornets): Richards is Out for Thursday’s (Dec 29) game against Oklahoma City.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin underwent surgery on his left knee and will about six weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. is Questionable for Thursday’s (Dec 29) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+1.5 -115||O 238.5 -110||+100|
|Charlotte Hornets||-1.5 -105||U 238.5 -110||-120|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.