- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Thunder vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EDT in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 30 of his last 45 games (+17.95 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 42 of his last 65 games (+15.60 Units / 21% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 33 of his last 51 games (+14.75 Units / 25% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 12 away games (+11.20 Units / 83% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+9.60 Units / 28% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Apr. 6
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 13 games at home (+11.90 Units / 84% ROI)
- Talen Horton-Tucker has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.40 Units / 34% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+8.30 Units / 71% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+7.50 Units / 24% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.45 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- Luguentz Dort (Thunder): Dort is questionable for Thursday’s (Apr.6) game against Utah.
- Walker Kessler (Jazz): Kessler is expected to miss the remainder of the season, according to Tony Jones of The Athletic.
- Lauri Markkanen (Jazz): Markkanen is out for Thursday’s (Apr. 6) game against Oklahoma City.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): Gay is out for Thursday’s (Apr. 6) game against Oklahoma City.
- Jordan Clarkson (Jazz): Clarkson hasn’t played since Mar. 5 against Oklahoma City and remains without a timetable to return.
Thunder vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-6.5 -115||O 239.5 -110||-275|
|Utah Jazz||+6.5 -105||U 239.5 -110||+220|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.