- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Thunder vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+12.15 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 15 away games (+11.80 Units / 46% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 26 away games (+10.25 Units / 37% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 27 away games (+10.20 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+9.35 Units / 40% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Walker Kessler has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+8.15 Units / 64% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.65 Units / 80% ROI)
- Kelly Olynyk has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.05 Units / 89% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.95 Units / 55% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 16 games (+5.95 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Pokusevski is starting to shoot again, according to Andrew Schlecht of The Athletic. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Collin Sexton (Jazz): Sexton is out for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+1.5 -120||O 239.5 -115||-110|
|Utah Jazz||-1.5 +100||U 239.5 -115||-110|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (+100).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.