- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Thunder vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
How many points does Lebron need to pass Kareem?
Lebron James has 38,352 points and needs just 36 points to pass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for the NBA all-time scoring record of 38,387 points.
Will Lebron James pass Kareem tonight?
Lebron James has averaged 30.0 points per game this season. He will need 6 more points than his average to pass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar tonight. The Bucks are tied for the 2nd best defense in the NBA this season.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Josh Giddey has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 25 away games (+12.10 Units / 48% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.90 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+9.25 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.15 Units / 48% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 16 away games (+8.65 Units / 54% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 36 games (+11.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+10.50 Units / 31% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 21 games at home (+9.45 Units / 36% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.40 Units / 46% ROI)
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.95 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Luguentz Dort (Thunder): Thunder coach Mark Daigneault said Dort is certainly not close to playing, according to Rylan Stiles of BricktownBuckets.com.
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): Reaves is probable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 7) game against Oklahoma City.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 7) game against Oklahoma City.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Tuesday’s (Feb. 7) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+6.5 -110||O 239.5 -110||+200|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-6.5 -110||U 239.5 -110||-250|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.