- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Thunder vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+11.35 Units / 72% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 14 away games (+7.75 Units / 55% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.70 Units / 34% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 69% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.15 Units / 32% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.95 Units / 48% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+7.35 Units / 27% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.15 Units / 39% ROI)
- Maxi Kleber has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 88% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): Williams is out for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Dallas.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Oklahoma City.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green is out for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Oklahoma City.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Oklahoma City.
- Luka Doncic (Mavericks): Doncic is probable for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+8.5 -115||O 228.5 -110||+280|
|Dallas Mavericks||-8.5 -105||U 228.5 -110||-350|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.