- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Thunder vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 away games (+8.70 Units / 52% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+7.40 Units / 59% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 20 away games (+7.10 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kenrich Williams has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 94% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 19 away games (+7.05 Units / 35% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 15
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+7.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 games (+5.60 Units / 67% ROI)
- Ben Simmons has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.15 Units / 89% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 17 games at home (+5.05 Units / 26% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 79% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Ousmane Dieng (Thunder): Dieng suffered a fracture in his right wrist during Wednesday’s (Dec 14) Oklahoma City Blue game and will be re-evaluated in six weeks, Brandon Rahbar of DailyThunder.com reports.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Isaiah Joe (Thunder): Joe did not play in Friday’s (Jan. 13) game against Chicago.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl is considered week-to-week, according to Ryan Stiles of BricktownBuckets.com.
- Kevin Durant (Nets): Durant has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain in his right knee and will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Thunder vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+5.5 -115||O 229.5 -110||+165|
|Brooklyn Nets||-5.5 -105||U 229.5 -110||-200|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.