- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Thunder vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 23 of his last 31 games (+17.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 26 of his last 37 games (+15.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 33 of his last 51 games (+12.00 Units / 21% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+11.65 Units / 29% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 29 away games (+9.10 Units / 30% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 23 of his last 31 games at home (+12.65 Units / 32% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Blocks Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 25 games at home (+8.90 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.55 Units / 102% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.95 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Williams (Thunder): Williams did not play in Wednesday’s (Mar. 8) game against Phoenix.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Pokusevski is starting to shoot again, according to Andrew Schlecht of The Athletic. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram is listed as Questionable for Saturday’s game (Mar.11) against Oklahoma City.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Chris Mannix of Sports Illustrated.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will miss at least two more weeks.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): Alvarado will be re-evaluated in three weeks after being diagnosed with a stress reaction in his right tibia, per Rotowire.
Thunder vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+2.5 -115||O 233.5 -110||+110|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-2.5 -105||U 233.5 -110||-130|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.