- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Thunder vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+8.85 Units / 94% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.10 Units / 33% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.70 Units / 38% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.45 Units / 26% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.40 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.90 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.70 Units / 58% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.05 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Mike Muscala (Thunder): Muscala will be re-evaluated in two weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram is doubtful for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Oklahoma City.
- CJ McCollum (Pelicans): McCollum is out for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Oklahoma City.
- Naji Marshall (Pelicans): Marshall is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Oklahoma City.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+5.5 -105||O 232.5 -110||+180|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-5.5 -115||U 232.5 -110||-225|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.