- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Thunder vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 16
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 34 games (+18.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 28 of his last 40 games (+16.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 36 of his last 54 games (+15.00 Units / 25% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Over in 20 of his last 31 away games (+9.05 Units / 27% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 18 of his last 29 games (+8.65 Units / 20% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 16
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 44 games (+15.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 27 games at home (+7.95 Units / 22% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 25 games at home (+7.50 Units / 25% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Rebounds Under in 31 of his last 49 games (+7.40 Units / 11% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.20 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Kenrich Williams (Thunder): The Thunder announced that Williams suffered a ligament rupture in his left wrist.
- Dalano Banton (Raptors): Banton is out for Thursday’s (Mar. 16) game against Oklahoma City.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
Thunder vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+6.5 -110||O 231.5 -105||+200|
|Toronto Raptors||-6.5 -110||U 231.5 -105||-250|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.