- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Thunder vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Giddey has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.60 Units / 57% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.45 Units / 31% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.40 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+7.35 Units / 88% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 78% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+8.50 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.40 Units / 67% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 19 of his last 31 games (+7.35 Units / 16% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+7.30 Units / 66% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+6.35 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Mike Muscala (Thunder): Muscala will be re-evaluated in two weeks according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Alperen Sengun (Rockets): Sengun did not play in Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Hawks.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
- Eric Gordon (Rockets): Gordon did not play in Friday’s game (Nov. 25) against the Hawks.
Thunder vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-1.5 -115||O 231.5 -110||-130|
|Houston Rockets||+1.5 -105||U 231.5 -110||+110|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.