- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Thunder vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+13.50 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 22 of his last 31 games (+13.00 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+12.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 27 away games (+11.25 Units / 39% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 28 away games (+9.20 Units / 33% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 23 of his last 33 games (+9.95 Units / 23% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.10 Units / 70% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.65 Units / 107% ROI)
- Damion Lee has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 75% ROI)
- Damion Lee has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 9 games (+5.85 Units / 63% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren is moving around is shooting again, according to Quenton Albertie of Clutch Points. He’s not expected to play this season as he recovers from a Lisfranc injury.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Pokusevski is starting to shoot again, according to Andrew Schlecht of The Athletic. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Durant is planning to make his return on Mar. 1 against Charlotte, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is questionable for Friday’s (Feb. 24) game against Oklahoma City.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet will be re-evaluated again next week, according to Duane Rankin of azcentral.
Thunder vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+8.5 -115||O 227.5 -110||+260|
|Phoenix Suns||-8.5 -105||U 227.5 -110||-350|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.